I wish my Scirocco was as easy to fix as my IPOD was

I don't know about extreme... but, actually it was the vibration of my 87
that actually killed my drive in my IPOD.  I had a mount that gripped the
Ipod and attached to the windshield.  It still vibrated like crazy.

I have used rubberized cases before without much luck.  Usually they are
made so poorly that they don't fit proper.  I have a hard plastic shell on
the 30gb video and that in turn is inside a leather wallet/flip case for a
60gb video.  The leather holds the plastic case well, provides a little bit
of padding, and the top flips to make a stand for the whole thing so I don't
have to HOLD it.  Since I am obsessed with music it's worth it to protect
it.

Unfortunately my "music" ipod the 60gb one (photo) doesn't have anything
like that right now.  I have a aluminum  (al-loo-minnie-um, british stylez
yo.) case for it but doesn't do a good job and isn't that asthetically
pleasing.

I really am kinda digging the Pelican for that one.