I wish my Scirocco was as easy to fix as my IPOD was

I shuffled jobs around so I had two consecutive days off, with the intention
that I was going to lay the smack down on the clutch in the 87 today and
tommorow.  So much for the well laid plans of mice and men...

I got the 60k maintenance done on the R this morning.  The new hard drive
for the ipod was delivered this morning, so I took that to the dealership
and while I was waiting I installed the drive and Rockbox.  Took all of
about 5 minutes.

I came home and stripped another bolt, came to the conclusion that
resistance is futile and ordered the blasted tool from Snap On.

Well sheeeeeee-it.  Gotta wait a few more days and break out the dremel
again.

So anyhow I am thinking that I should get one of these to protect the ipod
so I don't have to replace another HD.

http://pelican.com/cases_detail.php?Case=i1010

I have a 1010 without the headphone jack.  It's ok if you don't want to USE
the Ipod...