I wish my Scirocco was as easy to fix as my IPOD was

These are nice. http://www.speckproducts.com/vid-toughskin.html

"The ToughSkin ruggedized iPod cover provides rugged protection and
fashion for your 30, 60 or 80GB iPod video. Its one-of-a-kind design
customizes the popular rubberized skin for extreme lifestyles. Includes
ToughSkin, belt clip and screen protector."

The "extreme lifestyles" should fit you.

About $15 at Amazon

Another Chris