Freeze 12 A/C recharge kit \ A/C question

I've used nothing but the off-the-shelf retrofit kits, that have some sort of 'conversion oil' that prevents the 134a from attacking
the standard seals.  I have never changed any seals over to the 134a specific parts, and have never had any leaking issues even
after 5+ years on a retrofit kit.

HTH
Al