Freeze 12 A/C recharge kit \ A/C question

Ah, Freeze 12 is 70-90% R134, and therefore damn near just as bad as R134.
Look up the MSDS for both R134, and Freeze 12.  Tetrafluoroethane is -the-
ingredient for R134, so Freeze 12 is just as bad...

Might I suggest DuraCool?  http://accesscnc.com/BasicQuest.html

Have a read.  Apparently, the lobbyists in some states have outlawed the use
of this stuff, positing it is dangerous.  If 20 oz of hydrocarbons in the AC
system is dangerous, perhaps we should outlaw carrying more than a gallow of
gasoline?!  [/rant]

Anyways, I believe this stuff to be superior to anything else available,
even R12.  If you were to fill an originally R134 system, you would only
need 85% Duracool for the amount of R134.

Sorry, I can't remember if I recommended Freeze 12 in the first place, I
have just been reminded why it is a bad choice.  Sorry for the confusion if
any.

David