rear disk conversion??

On my '83 I just swapped the MC. I kept the original booster and it is fine.

Think about this, I might have an almost new 16V MC in the basement for
sale.

My original brake light switch was pressure activated from switches screwed
to the MC. The 16V MC is different. It needs inside brake light switching.

I also got me a brake light switch from an Audi 5000. It bolts right on the
'83 pedal thingy inside the car. I pulled lots of cable too with the switch.
The color code is the same as VW, and was able to splice to the original
brake light cabling. It looks almost stock.

Cheers.

Marc