Let's try this again (not mine) Someone get this MKI cutie

I suppose it's my mission to try and get them homes, one at a time.

So our daughter totalled out the Toyota truck and I am in search of another vehicle.  I ran across this one, which she will NOT be getting her car-killing fingers on.  So, since I cant buy it....doing my best to get it a good home:

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/car/269419301.html

Selling my 81 Scirocco S. Originally a SC Car, no rust.

Suspension Modifications:
*Tokiko adjustable struts
*Eibach race springs
*28mm hollow rear sway bar
*25mm hollow front sway bar
*Upper front stress bar (not shown in picture, in garage)
*Lower "K" front stress bar
*Rear upper stress bar
*Poly bushings all around
*Rear 16v a2 disc conversion

Engine & Transmission Modifications:
*AUG code transmission
*Short shift kit
*1.8L 4cyl GTI engine
*Rebuilt P&P head with 15k miles
*Port matched intake from 88 Fox
*Large TB out of an Audi
*Cheesed intake box w/ 3in inlet
*Full 2" TT exhaust system, including downpipe, no cat
*Supertrapp muffler

Misc modifications:
*Zender grill
*Zender lower air dam
*Relayed euro headlights w/ city lights
*Shaved side markers
*Shaved emblems
*Shaved rear hatch
*Corrado seats
*Oil pressure, water temp, volt meter gauges in dash
*120mph cluster
*Audi Ronal wheels