Con rod bolt Q

>From my understanding, machine shops are better equipped to do this, but I
can't give you specifics....

David

-----Original Message-----
From: Mtl-Marc [mailto:marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca]
Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2007 5:41 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Con rod bolt Q

I'd like to remove the connecting rod bolts to replace them with ARP bolts
on my 2l motor.

Nothing about this on the Bentley. Nothing about this on ARP's web site.

On google I found Ford guys doing this: they spin the nut so it is flush
with the end of the bolt and they tap the con rod bolt out using a nylon
hammer.

Anyone did this, or anyone has a different method to use?

Cheers.

Marc