From: Eric Singer [mailto:myturbo6@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2007 2:27 PM
To: Mtl-Marc; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: New 1987 Scirocco 16v owner

Hi Marc,

  I live in Greensboro, NC.  I bought the car from a guy in Knoxville, TN
and drove it the 4 1/2 hour drive home with no problems.

  Thanks,

  Eric

Mtl-Marc <marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca> wrote:
  Very nice car! Looks nice. Where about are you located?

As for the recommended maintenance, I don't know as I am an 8V owner. OEM
timing belts for 8V motors are less than 10 bucks.

Cheers.

Marc