New 1987 Scirocco 16v owner

Last year I had the pleasure to caravan with Jim R, Mike B, Timbo, Jan on my way in to Cincy, and Cathy, Drew and George on my way out of Cincy, and I can say that this is about just as much fun as the party itself. Great people!

Work in progress to do it in a Scirocco this year for sure, much more fun.

Cheers.

Marc