And now, for something completely different... Scirocco content? :)

Daun Yeagley wrote:
> I'd suggest shining Carrots up a wee bit more this year, or
> you may have naughty messages written with rubbing
> compound.

Well, if it's any consolation Daun, my plan is to do a bit more than
shine her up before June, that is if I can get this mechanical stuff out
of the way before the grind, prep and paint season gets here.  Hell, who
am I kidding, she'll be as raw and rusty as ever.

> Or maybe instead of a hood to sign, everyone rubs their
> name in your paint?

That sounds, I don't know ...rude... somehow... ? :)

Drew

--
84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD     http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd
77 Scirocco project - the next GTD?