And now, for something completely different... Scirocco content? :)

On 8:21 am 01/13/07 Drew Mac <drew@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:
> Tonee Northam wrote:
> >  I almost forgot the whole "while Drew is working on the valve
> >  cover, watch me use rubbing compound on his hood only doing a 2X2
> >   square".
> >  But I'll tell'ya Drew, that 2X2 was very shiney!
> I actually managed to get him to shine up a chunk of the fender and
> the roof before he clued in and stopped... :)
>
> Drew
>
> --

As I recall, it was more like, "No!!!! Don't make my car red, I LIKE it in
faded peach...". Yeah, Carrots is SO gonna need to at least get washed for
this year. And seems to me Drew also had the oil pan off of that gasser
while Carrots was getting assaulted with the compound.
As for winter projects? I'm busy surfing the CTC flyers for Mobil 1 to come
on sale, so I can do some oil changes. Whoopdee frikkin' doo. Oh, and a bit
of wiring on Klaus, but he's a MkI, that goes without saying. ;)

Cathy