@#$% 87 HUNK OF CRAP

--- Jesse <climber168@gmail.com> wrote:

> if it makes you feel better i couldnt get into my car
> this morning. both
> doors were frozen shut. the really crappy part: it was
> parked in the
> garage!! i finally went in through the truck... not fun
> in a cabriolet...

Confuzzled.  Did you buy a Cabby instead of a 'rocco or...?

Crawling through the trunk of a 'roc is bad enough, but a
Cabby?  Ahhh to be a teenager again...

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 Scirocco (For Sale)      '81 Scirocco S (Dieter)
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!) '96 Passat GLX Wagon
'56 Cessna 172

Finding fabulous fares is fun.