And now, for something completely different... Scirocco content? :)

--- Drew Mac <drew@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> Tonee Northam wrote:
> > I almost forgot the whole "while Drew is working on the
> valve cover,
> > watch me use rubbing compound on his hood only doing a
> 2X2 square".
> >
> > But I'll tell'ya Drew, that 2X2 was very shiney!

> I actually managed to get him to shine up a chunk of the
> fender and the
> roof before he clued in and stopped... :)

I'd suggest shining Carrots up a wee bit more this year, or
you may have naughty messages written with rubbing
compound.

Or maybe instead of a hood to sign, everyone rubs their
name in your paint?

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 Scirocco (For Sale)      '81 Scirocco S (Dieter)
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!) '96 Passat GLX Wagon
'56 Cessna 172

Have a burning question?