And now, for something completely different... Scirocco content? :)

C Boyko wrote:
> As I recall, it was more like, "No!!!! Don't make my car red, I LIKE it in
> faded peach...". Yeah, Carrots is SO gonna need to at least get washed for

I was trying to demonstrate to Daun that Carrots had at least 3
different sprays (hood, driver's door and the rest of the car) and
wouldn't all come up to the same shiny Mars with his rubbing compound.
He balked at the door though... :)

> this year. And seems to me Drew also had the oil pan off of that gasser
> while Carrots was getting assaulted with the compound.

Oh, I so forgot about that little surgery - I was up to the elbows in
both ends of that motor that afternoon - what blows my mind is that the
damned engine is still running... :)  I wonder, did we ever save that
foreign object that was lodged under the number 4 rod bearing cap?  Unreal.

> As for winter projects? I'm busy surfing the CTC flyers for Mobil 1 to come
> on sale, so I can do some oil changes. Whoopdee frikkin' doo. Oh, and a bit
> of wiring on Klaus, but he's a MkI, that goes without saying. ;)

Yeah yeah... :)   And the CTC fliers have sucked of late, always happens
this time of year when I'm looking for gift ideas...

Drew

--
84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD     http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd
77 Scirocco project - the next GTD?