Upper strut bars Rear and Front - & request for info/help

Yes cory,
> > Now that I'm going to make every body upset.. Lets go at it. How do
> > you make a no body twist Scirocco that will pass SCCA, NASA specs,
>

> This is an excellent question, and leads me into a request for help from
> anyone that knows a little about there Scirocco :)

And I dont :-P..

As a quick review the stress bars on the front (any aftermarket crap)
makes a 2-5% difference in handling. the bigass pipe welded between
the rear towers and tied into the driver protection hoop that is at
least bolted down behind the driver/pass makes like a MUCH bigger
impact. Realize the pics of the mk2 looks like he driving slowly
around the track when in reality the car never saw onder 25 in the
whole track. he in fact had to shift into 3rd gear in several parts at
about 6krpm with an AGB tranny

and use the mk2 its cheaper to fix. I've personally tossed at least 4x
decent shells in the trash..because I couldnt give them away..

pics of the roll bar build
http://bustedknuckleracing.com/RollCage

a shot of a couple of the gussets. 1/4" plate steel.. also acts as
armor plating. :-0
http://bustedknuckleracing.com/GRMAutoX04/100_0672