Upper strut bars Rear and Front - & request for info/help

> Now that I'm going to make every body upset.. Lets go at it. How do
> you make a no body twist Scirocco that will pass SCCA, NASA specs,

   This is an excellent question, and leads me into a request for help from
   anyone that knows a little about there Scirocco :)

   I can say that I have been playing with Sciroccos for over 17 years now,
   so I know enough to get me a decent street machine, but I have never
   played around with a track car (and that is what I plan on building now)

   I have to say that this question of body twist has been going through my
   mind the last couple of weeks.

   I am just looking into the cage requirements for the classes I am
   interested in (up here on the west coast of Canada, is not scca regs but
   they are very close) and I was wondering if having an extra support bar
   run behind the front seat area would offer any additional effects.  I
   was toying with the idea of having the cage welded down around the rear
   seat area/floor, as well as to the rear strut area but I am not sure if
   it would be beneficial or not.

   So if you have any ideas on how to strengthen up the mk1 roc (or mk2 as
   I still may go with that shell) so that it is a stiff as possible, lets
   hear them :)

   Cory Langford
   81 1.8S (for Supercharged)
   78 1.9L 8V Turbo