OT: Urgent Subaru help needed

Any Subaru mechanics on the List?  I need some help.

My wife's 2005 Impreza was hit from the side when it was only a few weeks
old (2 years ago).  The body shop that did the repair failed to align the
rear corner wheel that was hit and the inside of that tire has worn badly,
indicating excessively negative camber.

The bodyshop guy is telling me that the rear camber is non-adjustable.  Can
someone confirm this?  The car has two strut mounting bolts; it looks just
like a VW A1 front strut at the mounting point.

Thanks.