Not missing, my personal blather

I will have and Industrial Technology degree from Iowa State University once
I finish. Basically, I am educated in the areas of programming CNC machines,
industrial production theories, some electrical, and some managment. So I
can do pretty much whatever I want in industry. Its a very hands on major
and is a lot of fun.
My big goal in life is to have a custom auto shop.

Rhett