OT: Urgent Subaru help needed

Here's a link to adjustable camber bolts for the Subaru on Tire Rack;
it looks to be the equivilent of the H&R camber bolts for lowered cars
- it's for more adjustment. I would assume that the factory setup
allows for some!

http://www.tirerack.com/suspension/suspension.jsp?&make=Eibach&model=Recommended+Align.+Kit&group=Recommended+Align.+Kit&autoMake=Subaru&autoModel=Impreza+2.5RS+Wagon&autoYear=2005&autoModClar=&partNum=5.81260K&perfCode=S

About the tires...
Quote from http://www.subaru.com/owners/carcaretips/index.jsp?pageid=tire&navid=TIRED_TIRES

Tire Replacement. The wheels and tires are important and integral
parts of your vehicle's design; they cannot be changed arbitrarily.
The tires fitted as standard equipment are optimally matched to the
characteristics of the vehicle and were selected to give the best
possible combination of running performance, ride comfort, and service
life. It is essential for every tire to have a size and construction
as well as a speed symbol and load index matching those shown on the
tire placard. Using tires of a non-specified size detracts from
controllability, ride comfort, braking performance and speedometer and
odometer accuracy. It also creates incorrect body-to-tire clearances
and inappropriately changes the vehicle's ground clearance. All four
tires must be the same in terms of manufacturer, brand (tread
pattern), construction, and size. You are advised to replace the tires
with new ones that are identical to those fitted as standard
equipment.

For safe vehicle operation, SUBARU recommends replacing all four tires
at the same time.
WARNING: All four tires must be the same in terms of manufacturer,
brand (tread pattern), construction, degree of wear, speed symbol,
load index and size. Mixing tires of different types, sizes or degrees
of wear can result in damage to the vehicle's power train. Use of
different types or sizes of tires can also dangerously reduce
controllability and braking performance and can lead to an accident.
Use only radial tires. Do not use radial tires together with belted
bias tires and/or bias-ply tires. Doing so can dangerously reduce
controllability which can result in an accident.

-Timbo