Urgent Subaru help needed

Update:

Allstate said the accident was too long ago (2 years) for them to take
responsability.  The body shop said the same.  Both said that "many things
can happen to throw out the alignement," to which I replied "yes, but what
are the odds that the car that was hit was the only one exhibiting uneven
tire wear.  Furthermore, an alignment was never done by the body shop," to
which Allstate replied "an alignment was allowed for on the claim, so it's
not our fault that it was not done."

AllData says that the rear camber is not adjustable but the toe is, so I'm
hoping it's the toe and not the SUBFRAME.