  From: LEF
  To: julie@menloparkrandd.com ; Dan Bubb ; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Saturday, January 06, 2007 8:26 AM
  Subject: Re: Turbo; JH or PL?

   It would seem that way, wouldn't it?  In fact, it probably will help in an FI engine.
  (I've never said it wouldn't help, what I have been trying to say is that it is unnecessary.)

   My point is this: there is an "easier" way to get more torque out of a turbo engine than P&P:  just turn up the boost about 1 psi.

  larry
  sandiego16v

    It seems to me that porting and polishing would be useful with either FI or NA engines. 8 or 16.

    By increasing the laminar flow and decreasing the turbulance of any air flow would be beneficial to power and efficency.