OT: Whacked weather

I think Patrick's bi-polar.  One minute all things Scirocco
must go, the next he's trying to get it together in time
for Cincy.  :)

--- Chuck Blue <sukchew@cox.net> wrote:

> I thought the Prowler was gone and you were done with
> Sciroccos?
> ole blue

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 Scirocco (For Sale)      '81 Scirocco S (Dieter)
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!) '96 Passat GLX Wagon
'56 Cessna 172