OT: Whacked weather

I'm with Mike. Because of it, I have a 450lb lawn ornament instead
of a sled.  This is going to hurt the lively hood of a lot of northerners
that are in the business for winter tourists, snowmobiler and not to
mention  what not having a spring snow and ice thaw will do to things.

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

''98 Dakota 4x4-
'88 Scirocco 16V-
'86 Scirocco 8V-Now a 16V!
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic, 4 speed.- In the Rotisserie and under
restoration
'89 Polaris Indy Deluxe