Turbo; JH or PL?

 It would seem that way, wouldn't it?  In fact, it probably will help in an FI engine.
(I've never said it wouldn't help, what I have been trying to say is that it is unnecessary.)

 My point is this: there is an "easier" way to get more torque out of a turbo engine than P&P:  just turn up the boost about 1 psi.

larry
sandiego16v

  It seems to me that porting and polishing would be useful with either FI or NA engines. 8 or 16.

  By increasing the laminar flow and decreasing the turbulance of any air flow would be beneficial to power and efficency.