  From: Dan Bubb
  To: LEF ; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007 4:46 AM
  Subject: Re: Turbo and 16V heads; 9A or PL?

  OK Larry, I don't get it.
  What's your point?
  8V's aren't worth turboing?
  Or is this just another one word incomprehensible jab in typical Larry style?
  Could this possibly be yet ANOTHER of those pathetic 16V's are so much better than 8V arguments?

  If I'm reading from your book Larry then the engine doesn't matter cause all I need to do is "turn up the boost".
  I do have to admit I'm curious about how naive you were to participate in building your son's 8V turbo.
  Dan