Happy New Years - passenger mount /dash circuit for 81S

Greetings fellow listers.

We've had a fun week dropping the exhaust system and checking all
the motor mounts.
Found the newly installed passenger side was actually pressed in
upside
down, that should help our vibrations disappear.
Got it replaced with a new one the other way now.

Also found a crack/damage to the timing belt, looks like a good time
to replace that.

Does anyone happen to have a dash circuit to fit my '81S cluster.
My tach is on the left and the speedo is on the right.
Mine is flakey and usually doesn't show my engine temp/fuel level.

Can anyone tell me if my 1.7 is an interferance or non-interference
motor.
Cheers
Ed '81S