From: <bhonnold@sbcglobal.net>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2007 12:03 PM
Subject: Re: ABA turbo question again

The other way to increase compression on the ABA 16v turbo build is to
source and use factory 2.0 16v pistons and have the ABA rods rebushed to fit
the 2.0 16v wrist pin.

I remember this raising compression to something like 9.5:1 if a thinner
copper headgasket is used.

Brian H
aka Ragtop78 or Box-O-Parts