Removing the Crank Bolt.

Well after bending a wrench that we wedged between on of the bolts used to
hold the clutch plate on. Then after mounting the pressure plate and using
two wrenches to hold the outer bolts of the clutch plate the bolts bent.  We
decided to pack up the engine into our Escape and haul it over to my son's
shop and impacted it off.