My hatch glass removal process

I removed my rear hatch glass to ready my rocco for painting without
cutting the weatherstripping or breaking the glass! I thought some may
be interested how:

I bought six 6" plastic taping knives and a couple of 1.5" putty knives.
Starting inside the window near the bottom corner, I wedged one 6"
between the rubber and the metal frame. I continued wedging knives all
the way to the other corner. When I pried the rubber at each corner, the
entire weatherstripping folded above the metal frame and the knives fell
out. I continued my technique along the sides about 3/4 the way up where
I just pulled the glass down to unseat it from the top. I used the 1.5"
knives more on the sides especially around the rear shelf strap brackets.

Cheers,
Rob