My hatch glass removal process

I recall years ago, on a Rabbit in a junkyard, positioning myself facing backward in the hatch
area.  I had someone close the hatch.  I placed my feet on the hatch glass and pushed like hell.
I have have even kicked out at it.  It popped right out, no harm.  Did this on the other Rabbit
with a bad defroster screen too, and again it worked great.

Ron