Does Anyone Know this Car

Dan, Yeah nice huh. That Avitar has been there for sometime, never thought
to change it.

Daun, I think it is a solid piece to start with, will know for sure on
saturday.

It does start and run, just floods out after a few minutes. I am thinking
CSV and or a faulty thermotime switch. I figure after I give him the cash I
will dink on it a few minutes and get it running
muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha