16V headers, what's good/what to avoid/etc

I thought SuperSprint stopped making headers for our cars?

I bought one of the early TT 16 Street Headers and the manufacturing quality
was horrible, the pipes extended into themselves chocking off the flow.
They were supposed to start building them themselves to improve that and
make them out of SS.  They were published for a short period of time but the
last time I checked they were not available.  I installed the matching CAT
with the TT 80 shore hardness rear and poly front motor mounts and I still
get some banging when the wheels are struggling for grip.

The Autotech you cannot get a CAT for.  If you don't have emmissions that
might work.  You could also look at the Eurosport headers which don't have a
CAT either.