low oil pressure?

Hey Ben,

when was the last time you had an oil change? Mine did that when I got close
to 3k and an oil change. With new oil it stopped.

The below info works too. An oil pressure gauge is always a good idea. If I
had one before my first rebuild would have been enough. I'm getting some new
autometer gauges installed next week. Volts, Oil temp and Oil pressure. This
way I'll be able to catch any issues early and prevent another meltdown.

I've never personally known anyone to have an oil pump crap out. 8v or 16v.

I'll be interested in what you find out. Hope it's thinning oil and not the
pump.