Bought an engine!!!

Brendan,

Let me know if you need a contact for a gentleman that converts Cummins
4BT pumps for use in a M-TDI conversion.  Cost is about $1200, its a
rebuilt pump.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1990 Fox Wagon 1.6 Heron Head 8v
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)