Bought an engine!!!

Well, let me be the first to say it! "Are you nuts?" :P
  Seriously, that's awesome, and congrats and best wishes eh? I'm
occasional help on the chaos out in our garage. (00 Golf TDI donor -> 87
Jetta TD recipient) Keep us posted on progress, this is the stuff the list
thrives on eh? And no worries about the GF, as I told my son, just as well
not to have one to distract you when you have something this serious
happening in the garage. Unless you can find a gearhead GF, then it's a
different story. :)

GL with it, and do it up right, even if it means Kia parking for one year.
Cathy