Quiet

Go ahead. So today we came home to a busted pipe. Did it freeze when we
were home on Saturday and the water truck couldn't get here, and we had
only a few hundred gallons of water? No. How about yesterday, when we were
all home and the cistern was even emptier till the water truck brought us
2000 gallons?? Of course not. I'm guessing there was about 1800 gallons in
the basement, by way of the first floor. The rest is soaked into the house
at large. At least the air won't be dry, eh? Quiet? Yeah, after we turned
the water pump off it was. :)
Cathy, kind of used to this sort of thing