I have a draw what to do??

  By "loose wires", do you mean they are not connected to anything?
  Current circulates in a loop: if it gets out to some device, it needs
another wire or path to go back in (sort of). So if the wire just hangs
there and is not connected to anything, it cannot drain the battery.
  If you disconnect the battery overnight, completely, is it discharged
in the morning?

    Jean-Claude