I have a draw what to do??

Im no good at wiring. I have a bad current flow the battery goes dead over
night. I know I have some loose wires because the wiring harnesses are from
different scirocco's put together. Everything works that I want to work in
the car. I have some loose wires not sure what they are for.

I was hoping I could take out these wires and that it would get ride of the
current flow?
What is the best way of going about this?

Should I go after all my ground wires and the ones that are useless just get
rid of?? Would they be creating the draw??

Again I don't really understand wiring, I guess my mind just has a hard time
understanding it.

Kevin