3 months, 27 days

All I've gotta do is try to fit 2 coolers(1 with 7.5 dozen eggs the other with food, beer, water, etc) 4 16"wheels w/tires, 2 roller travel bags, 1 puppy, and 1 wife into my gti. The trunk might hold a 3 year old so this year will be interesting.

  Oh almost forgot, I need to make room for my "texas ribs" for the trip home.

  (wink, wink Chuck)

  Most of us have the same schedule I guess...