I have a draw what to do??

The battery is fine if disconnected over night. Yes they just hang there.
But I could have wired some stuff that doesnt do anything. Could these
connected wires cause the draw??

So what I get from what you said is. I gotta disconnect the wires that do
nothing. Because they are in a loop they would cause a draw??

Kevin