I have a draw what to do??

  No :-)
  Think about it. Say yo have a small "D" or "AA" battery. If it just
sits there not connected to anything, it will remain charged for a long
time.
  Now connect a single piece of wire to the bottom, the negative end.
What happens? Nothing.
  Connect another single piece of wire to the top. Still nothing.
  No current "flows" in those pieces of wire because they just hang
there not connected to anything.
  That is the same with the loose wires that you have. No current is
flowing, they are not causing the drain.
  But if you short them, enough current will flow to cause the wires to
heat and melt the plastic insulation. This is what wlll happen if you go
through with your idea to ground the loose wires. Leave them alone.
  The other wires are connected to what? The clock? The radio? a tape
deck? an amplifier? The rear window defogger?
  How about trying to remove half the fuses one night and see what happens.
  If the battery still drains, remove the other half too
  If the battery still drains, something that does not go through the
fuses is draining the battery.
  If the battery does not drain, put only half the fuses you removed
back, and so on until you find which fuse(s) causes the drain, at which
point you will know what the problem is.
  A faster way would be to have an electrical meter and working your way
through the maze, but you say you do not understand cabling, so the
tedious way is the simplest for you.
  Good luck! :-)

    Jean-Claude