Fuel Accumulator

The one they show is for a Fox.  They're pretty cool, it goes between the
pump and the filter in a hanging cage gizmo.  Gordy has read or heard
somewhere that guys have taken them out of the loop entirely.  Might have
been here or on Vortex.  I have often wanted to ditch mine, but what to do
with the different fittings I don't know.  I know the Bentley says it's used
for anti-surge purposes.   The early cars had an actual anti-surge valve or
something('75-'79).

Other than pulling the screw from the back of the accumulator to see if it
leaks I don't know.

Good luck,