Misc wiring supplies and VW parts for sale

Don:

Here's a pic of my trusty basic Wurth crimper, especially lovable because it
has a metric machine screw cutter and stuff written in German on it.  As
you'll be able to tell from the pic, it has done its job thousands of times.
Interestingly, I've probably only ever stripped about 10 wires with it.

<http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b48/sciroccojim/Tech/wiring/DSCN1430.jpg>

So yeah, I guess you call it a "W" crimper.  I can get the blue handled ones
pictured below for $25, if you want a set.

Here's an assortment of tools (mine):
<http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b48/sciroccojim/Tech/wiring/DSCN1427.jpg>

To the far left is an AMP ratcheting crimper, with changeable dies.  Nice,
but I find ratcheting crimpers to be tedious and the lack the feel of a
non-ratcheting model.  Next, is a Blue Point (Snap-On) stripper that is
great for hand production wire stripping.  I have about four of these.  The
dark blue handled set works on Euro terminals and does a decent job - it's
what you're looking for.  Next is a lovely Excellite nippy cutter, good for
close trimming of PC board leads and small wire cutting.  A pair of dikes
follow.  The orange/black handled deal is a Thomas and Betts crimper that
does an excellent job on traditional American terminals, such as the T&B
Sta-Kon line and the parallel connectors and ring terminals on my page.  The
*only* tool in that series you need is the WT111M:
<http://www.specialized.net/ecommerce/shop/images/272X190_PLI.JPG>
I've had mine for 20 years and it still kicks ass.

Here's a place I googled that sells it:
<http://www.specialized.net/ecommerce/shop/layout.asp?product_id=272X190>