Misc wiring supplies and VW parts for sale

Peter wrote:
> I just bought one at Harbor Freight, it looks just like Timbos.

Timbo's is available for comparison viewing at where again?

> HTH!

Actually it doesn't help a goddamn lick.  It makes no sense whatsoever
looking at it from the outside like so much of this list.  Buncha people
who know each other talking in code on a trans-continental walkie
talkie.  Why would a stranger want to read that?  Even if they knew more
about Sciroccos than you, it would be difficult.  We should all quit.

> Can you give me a quantity of each and every electrical part?

WTF are you talking about?  Jim makes a jimdandy simple handy website
that even validates at W3C and you want more?  This time you are going
nuts not me.  But they will blame me anyway.