transmission reassembly!

It's just the 5th gear housing that's suspect:

What came off the car (you can see flakes of synchro where the clutch arm
lever is at too) :
http://koabi.lazyslacker.com/photos/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=7543&g2_serialNumber=1.jpg

What I have laying around from a dead tranny (5th died):
http://koabi.lazyslacker.com/photos/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=8149&g2_serialNumber=1.jpg

the surface cracks on the 5th cap from pic 1 probably mean I shouldn't reuse
it.  I am under the impression that once aluminum cracks things deteriorate
quickly