warning: now OT political (was "Bridge Collapse")

Chris Bennett wrote:
> Oh for the love of sweet baby Allah slow roasted on a stick... all of
> you stop.

Stop?  Like Kerry=coward and Edwards=faggot?  I know how you people
operate and I don't care.  The corpgov will do whatever it wants.  Party
affiliation quit mattering a long time ago.

> I can accept that.  We are talking about a people that has hated our
> guts for centuries, hated each other for centuries.

Our guts that have existed for two centuries?  And you want to dedicate
the third to watching our cities collapse so you can smell cordite while
they regroup and ride camels with bags full of C4 into our FOBs?

They invented the word alcohol, you know.  I love the picture of bin
Laden sitting in a NASA-type HQ with big flat screens all around digging
in his pockets to give 400 shekels to a 17-yo rebel so he can buy a
rusty Camry and a trunk-full of dynamite.

It's not like we're going to educate and gainfully employ 27M Iraqis so
they get tired of being pissed off at us any time soon.  These are
plainly unhappy people who don't have electricity let alone a measly
Cessna to fly into your house.

> All of
> us by membership to this list feeds the fire so to speak with our love
> of cars that are dependent on foriegn oil.  Dependence on foriegn oil
> means that we have to protect the tankers and our "business"
> associates in Saudi Arabia.  Break the dependence on Oil and the US
> wouldn't have troops and ships in that area.

I don't drive very much but I'll think about that.