OT A2 Jetta Headlight adjusters not available?

The early A2s (85+86 IIRC?) are NLA, that was when I worked there more than a year and a half back.  The later A2s may or may not be available any more.  This is off memory.

If they are indeed NLA, just fashion a metal bracket in it's place.  BTDT on the GTI.

David