OT A2 Jetta Headlight adjusters not available?

This is why I put in the "west parking lot", so that when a dead car of the
right vintage comes up, I can park it for future pillaging. A lot of MkI
specific stuff is NLA, it's only a matter of time till A2 stuff is in the
same boat. But wow, that's wierd. No idea how valid that is, but it's a 20
year old car, eh?

Cathy