Bridge Collapse

They have far fewer road issues mainly because they don't get the temperature extremes we do,
especially in the North...like MN...where we NEED deicer, which just kills pavement.  And steel.

I am very curious to see what the engineer's reports will contain...I imagine we'll read about the
built-in spray-on deicing system, the pigeon shit, and a curious twist in the structure causing
bearing failure.

That's just based on a very quick bit of research...